Tuesday, September 22, 2009

An Awesome Book. For You. And For Someone Else.



Remember my post about Dallas Clayton's An Awesome Book?


I really like his story. The book is great. He publishes it himself. And he sells out as fast as he can print them. He organized his own book tour (see a video clip here). And the raddest part: he just introduced a buy one, give one campaign.

For every book he sells, he's going to give a book away. Personally. From his hands to a child's hands. So great! You can learn more about it here.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

5 Comments:

Blogger Katie B said...

That's fantastic! I ordered this book after you mentioned it before, and my son and I love it. I hope he writes a new book soon!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 11:32:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Are we there yet? said...

I was given this book at my baby shower and it is such a wonderful story!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 11:48:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Tali said...

I just ordered it. Thanks for the post!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 1:02:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Marci said...

Bought 2 after last post...
LOVE IT! thanks

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 10:02:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my sister bought four recently,if he went through a publisher he'd probably be the next dr seuss.

Monday, November 23, 2009 at 12:20:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home