Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wooly Pirate Hat



Spring here has been ridiculous. Far too cold to even call it Spring. Hats and coats are still required. I saw these hats at the Bubble Show and have been considering one for Oscar. They are made by Patouche of melton wool and lined in flannel with the intention of keeping a head warm. But they're styled like a pirate's hat so your child will love wearing it. Darling!

Check out Patouche's other wares as well. I heart the pocket apron skirt — it's straight out of Hansel and Gretel.


add to kirtsy

8 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

looooooooooove these! was just looking for a more dress-up-y version of this hat, but hey. if it can double-duty as a real hat, i'm all for it.

dank, cold spring= arrrrrrgh!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 11:43:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Janika said...

My three year-old pirate/bull fighter/superhero would love this hat! He dresses in costume every single day--at least this hat would keep him warm!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 2:54:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am part of the bizymoms.com New York community and I know they would love to read it. http://www.bizymoms.com/new-york/index.php

Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 9:26:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is so cute. I know my little ones would totally dig these!

Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 9:52:00 AM EDT  
Blogger jilldaisbrenne said...

cool - makes me think of coldplay

?!?!

Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 10:27:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous fancy my nippits said...

those are super cute hats...and like you guys, my kids wear costumes everyday...just can't seem to pinpoint a super hero with this hat...

Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 11:07:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those boys do not look happy to be wearing those hats. I don't think my boys would be either! Sorry all!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at 1:47:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Tisha said...

I love the gray hat with the orange star!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009 at 7:52:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home