Thursday, October 30, 2008

Little Boogies — by Guest Mom Mrs. Dub




Next month, we're headed to a baby shower for a friend who doesn't know the sex of her unborn one. As someone with no self control, I have to tip my hat to her. If I could place a phone call to my babies the minute they're conceived, my first question would be, "How's it going?" shortly followed by, "Are you a he or a she?"


I'm thinking about giving her a onesie from little boogies, unless she's reading this, in which case, I'm totally not. Many of the animal designs are gender neutral and all are very charming. I love the ducky.

Since my sister is part-owner of the company, I might be able to get a discount. Then again, she's the same girl who made actual client files when we used to play office as kids, so maybe not.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

yay for little boogies, they have the best designs. and that is SO like your sis to create real files. she's probably the most organized person i know.

Thursday, October 30, 2008 at 10:12:00 AM EDT  
Blogger brookegfunk said...

Those are soo cute!

Thursday, October 30, 2008 at 10:40:00 AM EDT  
Blogger marta_tururu said...

very nice!!
regards from http://babydeco.blogspot.com

all the best from MAdrid

Friday, November 7, 2008 at 6:11:00 AM EST  
Blogger Yo-yo Mama said...

I'm having a problem with the link. Did she move?

Monday, February 2, 2009 at 8:43:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home