Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Costumes 2008




The Chili Cookoff ended last Saturday with the annual trunk or treat. My favorite part of trunk or treat is that it forces me to have the costumes ready to go well before Halloween night. Our family didn't have a costume theme this year (like our Classic Halloween Monsters from last year). But all the kids were happy with the results.


Ralph is a mime (and shoot! it looks like he's trapped in a box). Maude is the Paper Bag Princess. Olive is a ballerina. Oscar is a dragon. And Betty is not that into it:



Find lots more pictures of this year's Halloween Costumes here.

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

9 Comments:

Blogger MA said...

Oh they all look fabulous...its fun to see what each child choses will be. I think my favorite is Betty - thats how I feel when asked to dress up!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 2:36:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Starr said...

The Paper Bag Princess is a brilliant idea. The cinders make up is perfect. All your kids look great!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 2:55:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Mumsy said...

Aw...they look great! I miss you. :)

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 3:08:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Autumn said...

So cute. I enjoyed the pix from last year too. Are those maps window treatments? PLEASE do tell. I'd so love to know. Maybe you could make a post with more pix. SO cool!!!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 3:09:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jenny said...

Love the mime costume - very cute and creative.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 3:13:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kate Coveny Hood said...

My kids are difficult about costumes - so I had to find things that "feel" like regular clothes. Luckily - Target had some great superhero pajamas (with capes) - so problem solved for the boys. Then I found Danskin ballet wear for toddlers and my daughter can be a ballerina without the stiff tutu that made her cry. But I do look forward to them leaving the toddler stage and actually getting excited about costumes.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 8:57:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

the cool thing about last year's pictures is that your kids have grown up a ton. My son is a lion again this year. last year he was a very docile little lion and this year he is a big scary lion.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 9:05:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jen said...

Maude's is my favorite- and so is her expression.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 9:41:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh- they are adorable!

Steph

Thursday, October 30, 2008 at 12:55:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home