Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cheap + Easy Wall Art


Very cool! Jennifer Judd-McGee, an artist in Portland, took
one of her commissioned works, pictured above, and made it into a giant wall cling for her daughter's room. (Apparently, her daughter had become attached to this particular work of art and was a bit sad to see it go to a client.)

The oversize vinyl cling looks terrific:

The image “http://swallowfield.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/04/09/img_4366.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

It has me thinking up other applications for this smart technique. You can find out just how she made the vinyl cling at Jennifer's blog. And don't you think her daughter's bedroom is adorable?! I'm thinking I should inquire and see if she'd be willing to do a house tour.

Thanks to Linda from Maine for sending the link!

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger amy turn sharp said...

love it...I think I sk-rt'd this last week or so- i was all over it! Gorgeous!

Thursday, April 17, 2008 at 3:29:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Courtney said...

I love her work! I think I've featured her on my blog before (in my Friday's Fabulous Finds posts) but hadn't seen the wall cling. What a great idea - thanks!

Saturday, April 19, 2008 at 9:46:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, I will have to check out her art.

Saturday, April 19, 2008 at 9:02:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home