Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Paper Valise Provisions



Beautiful Annie sent me the link to Paper Valise Provisions. And it is a treasure trove! Little bits of paper and metal and whatnot to compliment or authenticate your next project.


Mostly, just a fun site to explore. French day-of-the-week labels. Library due date cards. Vintage tickets and price tags. Crystal headed pins. Lockets. Sequins. All sorts of ephemera. I'm completely fascinated with the site. And want to marry it.

I think I could take almost any item they carry and build a whole party or event around it. I better warm up my glue gun and sharpen my scissors. . .


Labels:

add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger MamaChristy said...

This gives me wicked cool ideas for baby announcements...

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 at 7:28:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Mrs. Cupcake said...

Hmm. I like those tickets. I could do something with those...

Thursday, April 17, 2008 at 12:07:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Amanda said...

thanks for sharing! what cute products! :)

Thursday, April 17, 2008 at 8:00:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Rachel said...

i promptly went shopping. lots of fun things!

Friday, April 18, 2008 at 1:07:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home