Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Making Bacon Cups



Let's get it out there: I've never made bacon cups. It's true. I didn't even know they existed until yesterday and I feel that my life has been somehow lesser because of it. Thankfully, Not Martha has posted full instructions, and from now on our futures can be filled with edible, smoky-flavored, little containers.

(I know "bacon cups" sound dorky, but they sure look pretty charming. Then again, bacon always looks attractive to me.)

found on sk*rt

Labels:

add to kirtsy

10 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Mmmm...tastes like summer! I'll take bacon, cup or not!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008 at 3:31:00 PM EST  
Blogger pillingfamily said...

amen to bacon!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008 at 4:23:00 PM EST  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I saw these too a few days ago. I was also enamored with her instructions. Can you believe the effort she went to just to make the perfect bacon cup...and perfect it was. Yum!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008 at 5:13:00 PM EST  
Blogger Bree said...

i am rendered speechless....yummmmmmmmmm

Wednesday, March 5, 2008 at 8:20:00 PM EST  
Blogger Cathi said...

I too had never heard of Bacon Cups until "now"!
They oh so ymmy and I can't wait to surprise my husband with them.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008 at 9:51:00 PM EST  
Blogger Kathy in WA said...

Oh, these look delicious! Thanks for sharing. We had club sandwiches for lunch today and the children (and dh) were thrilled with the bacon I added to the meal.

Simple pleasures for simple folks. :)

Duckabush Blog

Thursday, March 6, 2008 at 12:11:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These look fabulous.

Thursday, March 6, 2008 at 1:08:00 PM EST  
Blogger Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

OMG... I'm in love!

I make Bacon Baklava, however i think I've met my match in these!!

Thank you for putting them up!!!

Sunday, March 9, 2008 at 10:09:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Denise said...

I think these nay become a staple in Emma's life.

Monday, March 10, 2008 at 11:12:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jen of MadeByGirl said...

ooooh YUMMM! going to make these this weekend.


Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards'
www.madebygirl.com

Wednesday, March 12, 2008 at 2:52:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home