Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Celebrity Gossip Round Up — by Guest Mom Vera Sweeney



Hey gang! My name is Vera Sweeney and I am this week's Guest Mom. I'm super excited to be part of Gabrielle's website because I just love the concept and she is a fun gal. I run I'm Not Obsessed, a celebrity gossip website that is work and kid friendly. I keep everything PG so wandering eyes can gaze upon your computer screen without any scarring effects. After all, who doesn't need a little gossip during the day? Here is today's recap:

A) I'm giving away three of these amazing necklaces from Emitations. Click here to get started!!

B)
Any Cashmere Mafia fans? Well, you better get online because rumor has it that the show is not getting renewed. So I suggest you start making a stink if you want to keep Lucy Liu on the small screen.

C)
Guess who is starting her own jewelry line? We can't get enough of this new mom whose boyfriend has his own clothing line that is slowly becoming a Hollywood standard. How does she have time with that new baby?

D) Looks like Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson are back together and I couldn't be happier. Click here to see all the juicy details.

E) Want to get the celebrity look for less? Blake Lively is a new comer on the scene — but her Gossip Girl fashion sense is ON POINT. Get her entire outfit for less.


F) How about a new wedge for the summer? These are cheaper versions of Jennifer Aniston's seasonal shoe. Find out the prices here.


G) Why is White Tea good for you? Here are the reasons why it should be part of your daily routine.


H) Five exercise habits that sabotage weight loss! There is so much more! I can't possibly cover it all here. Check out I'm Not Obsessed to fulfill all your obsessions!!

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger love.boxes said...

Love that necklace! It's just simple and beautiful. :)

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 at 1:20:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you, Vera. Love the angle on your blog.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 at 5:52:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home