Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Skirt Spot




New source! New source! I am loving the selection at Skirt Spot. Lots of choices. No. Tons of choices. Reasonable prices. Just skirts. I have too many favorites to post them all.

Based in LA, all designs are original to Skirt Spot. So you won't be matching with every other woman at the mall. And happiest of all, they just announced a clearance section.




Although I love posting about sk*rt, it's nice to post on skirts for a change.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger pepper said...

so cute! I really love that second one.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 at 5:29:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Leslie said...

whoa. this could create major problems for my pocketbook.

thanks, DM, i think! ;)

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 at 5:38:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do you know if they are still in business? I have purchased from them in the past but recently the site has come up as corrupt and I can not get through.

Monday, August 17, 2009 at 3:37:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home