Monday, July 30, 2007

sk*rt Launched!



Well, I'm back from BlogHer and sk*rt is officially launched! The sk*rt buzz at the conference was all over the place. It was so great to see so many people excited about it.

We gave out little white tins filled with little white mints. We gave out the most adorable cards. We gave out books and bags and prizes, prizes, prizes. You can find the prize winners announced on the sk*rt blog — check to see if you made the list.


We were interviewed. We were videoed. And the best part, the sk*rt founders finally got to hang out.


Girl con Queso and Design Mom


Upside Up and Design Mom

If you're feeling like you missed out, take heart. I'm about to announce a huge contest to celebrate the official sk*rt launch. And that's not all. There are fun contests planned all week. Stay tuned. . .

Labels:

add to kirtsy

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time. I heart sk*rt.

Monday, July 30, 2007 at 10:11:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like it was so much fun. So proud of you Gab.

Monday, July 30, 2007 at 12:04:00 PM EDT  
Blogger steph said...

Hey Gabby! Congratulations!!!! That is so awesome. You guys look like babes. Also you look like you could be sisters...Way to go gals.

Monday, July 30, 2007 at 2:53:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Mom101 said...

I loved getting to meet you all too. Gabby, you're a delight.

Monday, July 30, 2007 at 6:06:00 PM EDT  
Blogger littlepurplecow said...

So enjoyed spending time with you at BlogHer, Gabby. And what a beautiful space you have here. I'm so excited for sk*rt and look forward to tracking good things on your path.

Monday, July 30, 2007 at 9:01:00 PM EDT  
Blogger CPA Mom said...

I got the mints, I got the cards, I got the book (from Laura in the lobby on Saturday) but missed the party and the giveaways there. Damn airlines.

But best of all? I got to meet all three of you. And you were all kind and gracious and give me sk*rt stickers to wear. Awesome!

(stinks I didn't have time to check blogs until today and missed out on the new sk*rt contest)

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 at 12:21:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home