Tuesday, July 24, 2007

sk*rt at BlogHer



So today is Tuesday and I leave to BlogHer on Thursday. I'm looking forward to it for so many reasons. I can't wait to meet lots of interesting people that are bound to be in attendance. I'm excited to pack for one person instead of seven — and be on an airplane without my kids. But what I'm really, really psyched for is the official sk*rt media launch. To take place at BlogHer. On Friday. So awesome!

You can read about some of the great stuff sk*rt has planned for the launch on the sk*rt blog. And I'll recap here.

In addition to handing out yummy goodies during the actual conference, we will also be dealing out the door prizes at a Pre-BlogHer Unofficial Party. Anyone at the party will be able to enter their name to win awesome stuff:

maharblogher1.jpg

3 winners will each receive an outfit from Ryka. Any Ryka top. Any Ryka bottom. The winners get to choose their favorites.

maharblogher11.jpg

3 winners will each receive a $50 gift certificate to Mahar Dry Goods. Mahar’s collection is fantastic. Browsing their site will bring a smile.

viablogher1.jpg

1 winner will receive a set of 3 custom storage cubes from Via Toy Box. The winner gets to choose from any 4 available faces and 8 available colors. Retail value: $177.

organizeblogher1.jpg

10 winners will each receive a year’s subscription (worth $20) to Organize Magazine. The magazine has just debuted and is gorgeous.

chronicleblogher1.jpg

3 winners will each receive a generous 6-book prize package from Chronicle Books, including: I Was a Really Good Mom Before I Had Kids, Three-Martini Family Vacation, Fit Mama, Organic Baby, Don’t Just Stand There and Mama’s Little Book of Tricks. Retail value: $97.70

goodmom.jpg

And EVERYONE at the party will receive their own copy of I Was a Really Good Mom Before I Had Kids. Plus. A certificate for 30% off and free shipping at Chronicle.

We hope to see you at the party! We hope to see you at BlogHer! And if you’re not going to BlogHer, we’ll have fun contests for you as well. Watch for announcements on Friday.

A big thank you to our terrific sponsors!

bloghersponsors1.jpg

Labels:

add to kirtsy

6 Comments:

Blogger Amie Adams said...

And we just thought it would be fun to get together with a few folks before the conference started...

Looking forward to meeting you.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 at 9:49:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Oh, I wish I had planned better. I will have to make my plans now for Blogher next year. Have a great time and good luck with Sk*rt!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 at 11:14:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Jen I said...

Shoot, Chicago is only an hour and a half away. I should come be your unofficial hairdresser! (Not like you need my help to look fabulous though - I saw your mom's blog with your high school glam photos!!)

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 at 2:16:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Mom101 said...

Great prizes! Can't wait to meet you there.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 at 2:28:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kristi said...

What a sweet hook-up for the party-goers!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 at 1:14:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Mom O Matic said...

Thanks again for doing the door prizes. Mighty generous of you!

Monday, July 30, 2007 at 12:29:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home