Friday, July 20, 2007

Color and Photography — by Guest Mom Andrea Scher

It has been so much fun being a guest blogger this week for this fabulous site! Thank you all for welcoming me and reading my tidbits. Because I am all about color and photography over at Superhero, I thought I'd end on this theme. Here are some things I found to inspire you as you go into the weekend!

Melissa Muszynski's colorful resin jewelry:




from The Daily Planner,
The Harbin Mini Journal Set:


The Spectrum Photo Album Set:



Love these leather journals (with multicolored pages) by Jenni Bick:



And if you are wondering what project to tackle this weekend, try organizing your bookshelf by color:




And one more little weekend project is to make mini cards or stickers from Moo.com. They are
supercheap and you can use images directly from your flickr account.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

7 Comments:

Blogger Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

Oh Andrea! Best post ever!! I'm such a sucker for anything even remotely rainbow-like.

Friday, July 20, 2007 at 8:31:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw this bookshelf sorted by colours before, and decided to do the same - whenever i find my home and stop living in different places every year. :) its amazing and such a smart way to decorate the room!

Friday, July 20, 2007 at 8:57:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely bookshelves! However, as a librarian, I worry that this will only encourage patrons to come in and say, "Um... I'm looking for a book. You know, the one with the purple cover." Ack!

Friday, July 20, 2007 at 9:01:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Color, color, color!! LOVE it!

Friday, July 20, 2007 at 10:02:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kristi said...

Beautiful--love the colors!

Saturday, July 21, 2007 at 9:21:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Amanda said...

What a refreshing post! I love looking at the colors!

Saturday, July 21, 2007 at 6:22:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Calie Durant said...

Hi Andrea, I'm new to your blog and really enjoy it. Making rainbows was my first memory of drawing and painting as a child. Still to this day it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. When I move I'm going to do this with my magazine case.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 at 8:32:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home