Thursday, July 19, 2007

A few Products to Try — by Guest Mom Andrea Scher



Jo Malone. If only you could sniff these through your computer screen! They are the yummiest scents around. My all time favorite is the ginger nutmeg cologne. I polished off my first small bottle in a matter of weeks spritzing all day long (the hazards of working from home). It is too delicious for words. There are some new scents in the line that I haven't sniffed out yet: Pomegranate Noir, Nectarine Blossom and Honey and Blue Agava and Cacao. The names alone make me salivate.


Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena dish soap makes washing the dishes an aromatherapy experience. I love that it wafts through the house and gives the room a great scent.


I also love Caldrea Dish Soap, Citrus Mint, Ylang Ylang. Totally worth the few extra bucks to do your dishes in style.


My favorite candle of all time: Votivo Tuscan Olive.


Have you ladies heard about Fitflops? They were created by the woman who started Biss Spa, Marcia Kilgore. She didn't have time to get to the gym and dreamed of a shoe that would work out her legs just by walking around town. Voila! A flip flop that can tighten your buns and slimmify your legs. I am very curious if anyone has tried these...They seem to be sold out in UK and everywhere else.

Labels: , ,

add to kirtsy

11 Comments:

Blogger Jessica G said...

If you like citrus dish soap, you should also check out Thymes Mandarin Coriander dishwashing liquid. I almost don't mind doing the dishes because it smells go good. I also use the all-purpose cleaner on my kitchen table and counters so the whole area smells great! And I have the soap and lotion in every bathroom. Yes, I have a problem. I'm addicted.

Thursday, July 19, 2007 at 8:25:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Candis said...

I'm curious about the flip flops too. I saw Bath and Body works was selling them online.

Thursday, July 19, 2007 at 9:21:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to try the mandarin coriander dish soap... mmm....

Thursday, July 19, 2007 at 12:20:00 PM EDT  
Blogger may moon chi said...

Andrea, how funny! I just recently bought Meyer's dish soap for my own kitchen! I LURVVVVE it. I justified the purchase by convincing myself the "aromatherapy" would help me get through one of my most dreaded chores, and I am trying to stay away from nasty household cleaners, anyway. This soap makes me not mind so much when I have to wash the dishes my roommate left in the sink. ;)

Thursday, July 19, 2007 at 3:54:00 PM EDT  
Blogger ChiefFamilyOfficer said...

My favorite candle is L'Occitane's Clementine candle - http://usa.loccitane.com/search.asp?keyword=clementine+candle&w=1

Thursday, July 19, 2007 at 11:15:00 PM EDT  
Blogger angie said...

i just love jo malone - and when i received a fragrance i wanted to exchange - no problems! here's to citrus perfume!

Thursday, July 19, 2007 at 11:23:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Skye said...

Mmmm. I have smelled the Mandarin Coriander products and it is yummy!

I have also have seen a few ads for the flip flops and would love to know if they really are all they are cracked up to be!

Friday, July 20, 2007 at 10:36:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. Wow. Those "Fitflops" are fugly.

Friday, July 20, 2007 at 8:01:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Mary said...

I have the Fit Flops on backorder. I want to get the MBTs, but these are much cheaper. Hopefully I will get them soon and can report on them.

Saturday, July 21, 2007 at 12:03:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am wearing them riiiight now! (in black) I bought them at Bath & Body Works in the mall. They're veerrry comfortable. (note: The do not come in half sizes.. so I bought up).

Thursday, July 26, 2007 at 2:35:00 PM EDT  
Blogger India said...

Mamacat, where are you finding the Mandarin Coriander dish soap? Every place I'm looking says it was a Limited Edition and no longer available! I absolutely LOVE it... second choice would be Method's Pink Grapefruit... squeeky clean!

Monday, June 29, 2009 at 4:59:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home