Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Graffiti Chic




Remember in the first issue of Blueprint, there was an article on vinyl lettering? They were using the vinyl to make house numbers. . .


Anyway, apparently there are companies popping up that make interesting vinyl lettering for the walls of your home. Lovely Laura sent me a link to
this company. They offer lots of existing ideas and templates or you can contact them about custom work.

I really love the monogram on the front door and liked the idea of the message next to the piano. Maybe I'll add a "You look fabulous!" on the full-length mirror or a "Did you remember the pacifier?" by the front door.
add to kirtsy

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

two of my sister-in-laws have the printers for these things and they are pretty cool. I downloaded a free font and had my sister-in-law print a poem for the kids room. it turned out great.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 at 11:24:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Girl con Queso said...

I love it. We just did one of these on glass on the front door, and it really does look fantastic.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 at 4:09:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Salem said...

How easy is it remove these? I'd like to do something like this but were in an apartment.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 at 9:30:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Bek said...

This is for people like me who can't DRAW poems on their children's walls (Lisa). :-)

I didn't know they had printers for this stuff...I am going to have to check that out...Megan--can you share more detials

Thursday, September 28, 2006 at 12:07:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salem, this is perfect for temporary or permanent use. it comes off of any surface...using a hairdryer to remove it usually eliminates any glue residue...but if it does leave behind glue, rubbing alcohol takes it right off.

Monday, October 2, 2006 at 10:30:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home