Monday, April 27, 2009

Welcome to Amy Thompson.



So. The weekend was gorgeous. And terrific. I will report with pics a bit later. But friends, I have hit a wall of exhaustion that is about to do me in. My goal for today: work in a nap. I've got to stay strong — it's Move Week! Woot!!


Luckily, I've got a Guest Mom to help me out with posts for the next few days. Hooray! Her name is Amy Thompson. And I don't know a thing about her except that I really wanted her to be a Guest Mom. And she said yes. Here's a short bio about Amy:


I spend my days with sweet baby Sam. We feed the chickens and watch them hunt for bugs. I'm often in the kitchen, up to my elbows in flour; he explores our tiny yard, a vast universe to his fresh eyes. I love making things, from chocolate truffles to reupholstered footstools. I like the challenge and the satisfaction that comes with creating. I made a brief foray into the corporate world, but find much more satisfaction, if less accolades (except from my sweet husband, my #1 fan) in my life as a stay-at-home mom. I write about these small adventures, about living lightly and naturally to the best of our ability, and about the joy, satisfaction and peace that comes from this simple, sweet life at Progressive Pioneer.

Welcome Amy! We're so glad you're here and can't wait to learn from you this week.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

1 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

That's a beautiful picture.

Monday, April 27, 2009 at 2:28:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home