Friday, April 24, 2009

Seeing the Everyday Magazine




One of my favorite magazines, Seeing the Everyday, just relaunched their website. Take a peek. This is a quarterly magazine with no advertisements. It is beautiful to read and beautiful to look at.

If you're not already a subscriber, this is what you should request for Mother's Day. You will not be disappointed. Seriously. It is so good. I can't believe how happy it makes me to see a new issue waiting in my post box.

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Gabby~
Seeing the Everyday is brilliant. After reading the first issue I was completely hooked. I read each new issue cover to cover within minutes of finding it in my mailbox. By the way, the last picture on your post of the magazine...that is Katie and her boys. Katie was the recipiant of the blown up autographed photo! :)

Friday, April 24, 2009 at 6:06:00 PM EDT  
Blogger amy williams said...

I so love this magazine, and their website.
It is truly the perfect mothers day or fathers day gift!!

Friday, April 24, 2009 at 8:10:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this for parents or would it be good for a grandmother too?

Monday, April 27, 2009 at 10:10:00 PM EDT  
Blogger sweetlifeinthevalley said...

I love this magazine.

Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 2:40:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home