Thursday, November 20, 2008

Serving Platters



Things I want to draw your attention to:


1) These pretty silver serving stands. Thanksgiving is next week, my friends. A thing which is almost impossible to believe. (Where did November go?) I probably need these platters. From Crate & Barrel.


2) See the other pretty things I found at C&B in my most recent post at Cookie's Nesting blog.

And while you're there, check out some of my other recent posts as well. Like this roundup of pretty mobiles I've noticed lately. And this basement decorated entirely in Sharpie marker. And this how-to on making a super-plush eco-friendly bathmat.


3) Have you noticed all the new vendors listed in the Marketplace? Deals and discounts abound. Check it out before you do your shopping and save yourself some cash.

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger Maren said...

What beautiful serving stands! Thanks for bringing them to my attention. My birthday is soon, and now I know what to put on my wish list!

Thursday, November 20, 2008 at 2:32:00 PM EST  
Blogger Shannon "Fuller" Davis said...

I love these. everyone needs good serving stands

Thursday, November 20, 2008 at 10:29:00 PM EST  
Blogger Frau Haselmayer said...

Ahh, why is there no C&B in Germany?!?!? I carried a C&B as well as a Martha Stewart chinaware cake stand all the way from the US over Canada back to Germany :) But these are sooo awesome...

Saturday, November 22, 2008 at 5:20:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, thanksgiving! never been to one. my american teacher is having one, too.

well, have fun!

Saturday, November 22, 2008 at 7:38:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home