Monday, March 31, 2008

Oliver + S Children's Clothing Patterns

Good morning! You may have noticed my missing posts on Friday. I'll explain. We had dear, dear friends come visit for the night on their way to Jamaica, and I spent the morning straightening up. While doing so, I realized I had better spend the entire day straightening up because the house was in such a state of disgust-o. But I missed you terribly.

So today I have big plans to post lots and lots of cool things so that I can get back into your good graces — plus I'll announce 5 winners for the Blurb Giveaway. Yay!



Let me start by sharing this fantastic site where you can find simple, contemporary patterns for children's clothing. It's called Oliver + S and the patterns are designed by the talented Liesl Gibson. Although modeled by adorable paper dolls, these patterns are indeed very real and, I've been assured, will allow even not-very-good-sewers (that would be me) to whip up something darling for the kiddies.



Extra fun: while you're busy at the sewing machine, your little ones can keep themselves busy with the actual paper dolls included with every order.

By the way, we loved having Wes and Em come to visit. We could talk with them forever.

Labels: , ,

add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger Angel Funk said...

I am in love with these patterns! And their blog. I need to get my machine serviced and get to work!

Monday, March 31, 2008 at 10:47:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Sarah Starr Alleman Smith said...

I've had my eye on these. Aren't they delicious?

Monday, March 31, 2008 at 12:41:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

This makes me think of Ottobre- a magazine that send 30 patterns along with it. It features very cute pictures of each garment too. Their website has tone of free cute projects. Love your cute site
http://www.ottobredesign.com/en/print/index.html

And I make cute baby booties with either 100% linen interiors, or 100% Organic Fluff liners.
www.KatEyez.etsy.com

Take Care,
Katherine

Friday, May 23, 2008 at 11:17:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home