Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine Mixed Tape — by Guest Mom Leah


Valentine’s Day has snuck up on me this year…I can’t believe it’s already the middle of February! In honor of tomorrow, I put together a little “ode to parents and children” mix last night. It has some old favorites and some new ones too…most importantly, it will hopefully appeal to both parents and kids alike. In any case, I thought I’d share it in case you, too, feel a little sentimental this Valentine’s Eve.


Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Another awesome band out there specifically for children is Lunch Money. I like listening to it even when the kids are around! www.lunchmoneymusic.com

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 at 3:43:00 PM EST  
Blogger two 'lil weeds mama said...

My daughter loves your little ones orange shoes... they have ones with a flower (i think) on them out now, which might be the replacement pair to her current orange cloth 'lola mola' buggers- already starting to get too tiny.

Music- I haven't tried to listen to this over and over yet, but seemed good when listening to it while I typed her last blog post.
"It's A Big World" by ~ Renee & Jeremy.

Apologies if it's already been mentioned on your site.

Friday, February 15, 2008 at 12:11:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home