Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cotton Idea Studio




I just received an email from Cotton Idea Studio and can barely tear myself away from their website to tell you about them. Gorgeous, gorgeous paper goods. I keep caressing my screen in an attempt to touch them because they are so delicious. Journals, personalized stationery, note cards, coasters, happiness.

Apparently, in addition to their online shop, they have an actual store front in Laguna Beach. And that's one more reason I should move to Southern California.



Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

8 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

i consistently love everything i've ever seen over at cotton idea studio . . . they have beautiful things!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 at 3:13:00 PM EST  
Blogger forcryeye said...

OH MY GOD! thank you so much for sharing this, I would have kept it to myself...jk.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 at 5:29:00 PM EST  
Blogger natalie said...

I am completely obsessed with their website... I look at it all the time just to lift my spirits!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 at 5:56:00 PM EST  
Blogger Sarah said...

You know they have good quality paper when you can feel it through the screen!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 at 7:10:00 PM EST  
Blogger Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Love their shop!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 at 7:48:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you will not believe this but i was already planning a trip to laguna beach tomorrow. i live about 40 miles away but the weather has been wonderfully warm (80s) so an outing to the beach is in order for my kids, grandma and i. thanks for the tip!! (sorry this is anonymous but i don't have a google account.)

Thursday, February 28, 2008 at 3:37:00 AM EST  
Blogger tawnya said...

Thanks! I was planning a trip to Laguna Beach either this weekend or next - this will make it even more fun!

Thursday, February 28, 2008 at 10:07:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh it's all so lovely! I especially love the contrast between the simple paper and the bright envelopes. Will definitely place an order!

Thursday, February 28, 2008 at 12:10:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home