Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sweet Things for Spring — by Guest Mom Lindsey Johnson



On this official, full day of Spring, I'm feeling in the mood for flowers and pastels and polka dots. What about you?


Isn't this wreath from Red Envelope so cute for your front door?


I love this one, too, from Williams-Sonoma.


These plates from Crate and Barrel are just begging for an Easter Petit Four or Lemon Meringue Tartlet to placed upon them.


These also make me smile. I would actually look forward to drying my dishes with these adorable tea towels. Find them here.

Don't forget your feet!

I hope I'm not the first one to tell you about Havaianas. (7)


They are the must have flip-flop. Seriously. I would not lie about something so important. (I wear them all year long. They could almost be surgically attached to my feet.) You have to get some. Right now. They have 43 styles of womens sandals, with many colors to choose from!

How are you going to celebrate Spring?

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

9 Comments:

Blogger Stine said...

In case you are looking for a cheaper alternative, they have very similar egg wreaths at Target and Pier 1. They are so cute on a door!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 at 10:31:00 AM EDT  
Blogger liz said...

no Easter candy posts? that's the PROPER way to celebrate spring. ;-)

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 at 10:58:00 AM EDT  
Blogger love.boxes said...

I must have those polka spots!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 at 1:44:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Abby said...

How do I celebrate Spring? By being extremely busy and go to school and work day in and day out. JK but I would love to travel to see my kiddies for Spring.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 at 2:42:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Mumsy said...

Liz--you are a few days ahead of me....you know me better than that! Candy is coming!

Stine--thanks for the tip! I'm going to head over and check it out.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 at 3:10:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Bek said...

I have one with large eggs that I got from Joanne or Michaels or Target (somewhere cheap). I just realized that I still have my red pepperberry wreath out.... oops.

We celebrate spring by smelling the jasmine, admiring the dogwoods and eating outside (and of course, the Cadbury mini eggs....)

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 at 11:28:00 PM EDT  
Blogger aubrey said...

i love that williams sonoma wreath. and the cutie tea towels. thanks for the pretty spring stuff!!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 at 11:59:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Mumsy said...

Bek--

I'm coming over. Please don't tell me you have jasmine in your yard. I'll be so jealous!

Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 12:23:00 AM EDT  
Blogger dalene said...

With a great pedicure!

Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 9:05:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home