Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Share the Love Nomination



I was exploring the world wide web today and made a surprising and fantastic discovery:
Design Mom blog was nominated for a Share the Love award in the Best Designed Blog Category. I am so honored and so grateful to the kind soul that did the nominating.

You can see the list of categories and nominations here. I love lists and I love good blogs so the previous link is especially good for me.

Voting starts February 1st and ends February 6th. You can find the rules here. I hope it's not too late to nominate my favorite blogs. . .

Labels: ,

add to kirtsy

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations!!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 at 3:41:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Design Mom ... you're so deserving! It's true - your blog is beautiful, smart, humorous, informative, creative and inspiring! Design Mom has replaced msn as my homepage and I am delighted each time it comes up!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 at 9:49:00 PM EST  
Blogger Girl con Queso said...

Congrats! A well-deserved nod.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 at 10:41:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! You should definitely win! I love your blog. Checking your blog for new posts is the highlight of my day.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 at 11:40:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, Gabby.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 at 9:47:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home