Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Game Rugs



These super-cool hooked-wool game rugs are giving me flashbacks.

We totally had a huge game rug in our house with all of these games, plus hopscotch, plus I can't remember what else. Then a new library was built in our town and the entire children's department was carpeted in the same carpet pattern as our area rug. (I think being familiar with that carpet in the library while the other kids were just discovering it was maybe my first experience with feeling like I was so in the know.)

I love the thought of these small rugs scattered on the floor in a play room.
add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are so cool. My kids would totally love all of those. Thanks for the great idea!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 at 7:45:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks very fun!!!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 at 3:31:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home