Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A Soccer Mom's Wardrobe




Garnet Hill catalogs used to go right to the wastebin without so much as a glance until my friend Kathryn Carmona told me I would like their wares. I checked them out and she was right.


Garnet Hill offers perfect mom clothes.
Above average on the interesting scale, but easy to care for and comfortable. Plus, I see lots of Japanese moms in my neighborhood in Garnet Hill, and I wholeheartedly trust the fashion instincts of the Japanese. My sisters Rachel and Sara should reference Garnet Hill for everyday clothing. (Jordan, you can wait 5 years.) I especially love their sneaker offerings and textiles. Always varied and super-cool.

Their sale catalog arrived today and I'm considering the duvet cover shown above for my girls room.
add to kirtsy

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gab! Why have you not told me about this before? So cute!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 at 8:33:00 AM EDT  
Blogger laura said...

i wanted those brown and blue shoes, but they were out of stock in that color. :(

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 at 2:04:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Liz Stanley said...

there are some really pretty prints! i think i might buy a shower curtain or sheets from them

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 at 3:01:00 PM EDT  
Blogger jordan said...

I've been eyeing the polka dot sheets for a while now. I wish we had a guest bedroom. I can't commit the only bed in out house to polka dots. I'm just not that strong.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 at 7:35:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Liz Stanley said...

yeah i like these sheets
and there is a matching shower curtain, same pattern

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 at 8:07:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home