Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Where The Wild Things Are



I love the texture in the sewn header of the "We Love You So" blog.

The blog is new to me (I spotted it on kirtsy. It was posted by the super stylish Karey M). Apparently the blog was "established to help shed some light on many of the small influences that have converged to make this massive project [the new movie, Where the Wild Things Are] a reality."

I must introduce it to Ralph, who is obsessed with all things film.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger Zakary said...

This is so pretty, I can't wait for the film.

Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 1:56:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Vivi said...

I really like that header too - the texture, composition, the broken leaf. Beautiful. (Makes me inspired to change mine!)

Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 1:08:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Vivi said...

I really like that header too - the texture, composition, the broken leaf. Beautiful. (Makes me inspired to change mine!)

Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 1:08:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home