Monday, May 11, 2009

Hello Starr!



Dear friends. Please say Hello to Starr Keller! She's this week's Guest Mom and I can't wait to get to know her. Here's a short bio in Starr's words to serve as an introduction:

I am Starr Keller, the face and creative mind and hands behind Starr Strung Jewelry Designs. My jewelry is a mix of fine sterling silver, natural gemstones, and vintage pieces from the past reworked into bridal jewelry, hair accessories and everyday wear. I live in the great Hoosier state of Indiana in a historic, 150 year old home with my family of five.

I recently took the leap from corporate America working as an editor for an antique trade publication to be an independent artisan — and I love it!
My idea of a perfect day starts in an antique mall with a cup of organic coffee, and the plan to dig around for good bits of vintage pieces, going home to rework them into upcycled modern art, and then going to my garden for the basis of a good family dinner.

I am passionate about supporting the arts, and those "indie" industry who are independent as well. I am so excited to write here with Design Mom, and share fun things with like-minded readers!

Labels:

add to kirtsy

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I am enjoying your posts Starr! Great reads...

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 12:23:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home