Monday, December 22, 2008

Winner — Cirque du Soleil Wintuck Tickets



Wow. The countdown to Christmas is really here. We have a few more errands to run. A few more gifts to make. Lots of things to wrap. Wednesday we're going to the Train Show at the Botanical Gardens. This afternoon, Olive and I are spending the day window-shopping with a few friends and their daughters. We'll hit the holiday boutiques at Grand Central. Takashimaya. The Windows at Bergdorfs.

Promise not to laugh? We put up a second Christmas tree last night. Our first one was so sad and dead I kept getting depressed every time I walked by. So Ben Blair brought home a fresh one and we decorated it last night. It happens to have the crookedest trunk ever, and took some pruning and propping to get it upright, but it turned out wonderfully. And smells so good. Best decision ever.

But you're not reading this post to get a report on my weekend. You're reading this to find out who won the Wintuck Tickets. So let's get to it. A happy congratulations go to: Kage who said, "Design Mom, it's time for me to win. It is definitely time.

Hooray for Kage! Please email me and I'll put you in touch with the sponsor right away. Thank you all so much for participating. And a special thank you to Cirque du Soleil Wintuk for sponsoring the Giveaway.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger Allysha said...

I have very fond memories of replacing a dead Christmas tree a few days before Christmas with my mom. Good call, Ben Blair!

Monday, December 22, 2008 at 12:37:00 PM EST  
Blogger Mom in Mendon said...

Good call. We had one tree that was so dead, the minute the presents were all opened I turned off the lights for fear it could burn down the house.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 5:44:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home