Friday, January 25, 2008

Valentine's on my Mind

Happy weekend! Tomorrow I'm teaching a class about doing art projects and crafts with kids. Fun stuff. I'm off to finish my preparations. I'll leave you with 3 Valentine-sy things that made me smile.


Gorgeous paper globe ornaments by Heather Bailey. Great link, Maya! Thanks.


A Wheat Heart for your Sweet Heart at the Scandinavian Design Center. Warm up this heart-shaped wheat-filled bag to comfort your child after a scraped knee or slip it into their pocket to heat their hands on a chilly day. The same idea as the heating pad my daughter made for Christmas in a sweeter, smaller application. A perfect valentine token. via Fun Finds for Mom.


Super-de-duper-sweet cards by Kit Allen. For boys. And girls. I heart the librarian. Thanks for the link, Lori!



Quick reminder: you can enter the amazing Virtual Baby Shower Giveaway through Sunday at midnight. Great prizes from great sponsors. You don't want to miss out.

Labels:

add to kirtsy

13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh so pretty!

Friday, January 25, 2008 at 2:00:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the librarian card! So cute!

Friday, January 25, 2008 at 3:43:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty & sweet!

Friday, January 25, 2008 at 5:02:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the link. Enjoy the class tomorrow!

Friday, January 25, 2008 at 10:58:00 PM EST  
Blogger forcryeye said...

Georgous decoration!!!

Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 11:07:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for the link...I am a librarian and this is the perfect card to give to my husband for Valentine's Day. Thank you so, so, so much!

Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 12:40:00 PM EST  
Blogger Alexa said...

The librarian card is great!!!

Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 12:54:00 PM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

I never tire of doing or looking at these paper projects. Since I started doing them in grade school, I think seeing them brings back all of the girlhood world of whimsy!

Thanks for sharing,
KJ

Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 2:44:00 PM EST  
Blogger Katrina said...

so fun!

Sunday, January 27, 2008 at 9:45:00 PM EST  
Blogger Katrina said...

Love it!

Sunday, January 27, 2008 at 9:46:00 PM EST  
Blogger S. Gibson said...

I think you are fabulous!

Monday, January 28, 2008 at 1:29:00 AM EST  
Blogger Livet i träsket said...

Found your blog by coincidence and wow, there you have a card in Swedish.... great decoration and I'll be back to read more!!

Monday, January 28, 2008 at 6:00:00 AM EST  
Blogger Jen of MadeByGirl said...

is something wrong with your blog??
I can only see the latest post as being from this past Friday....

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 at 8:15:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home