Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Stalking Santa



We're so excited. We have these friends, Christopher and Lisa Clark. You may know
Lisa from her fantastic week here as the original Guest Mom, and also as the sister of Maroon 5's awesome guitarist. And you may know Christopher from his excellent blog, The Jolly Porter, and because he's the brother of well-known bloggers Nie Nie and cJane, and because he grew up a block away from my husband.

Well. Chris and Lisa are talented in dozens of various ways, and they happen to star in a movie called Stalking Santa. The same Stalking Santa that will be featured at the Angelika Theater, right here in New York, on Thursday, November 8th. The same Stalking Santa featured in the trailer above.

Christopher will be flying out to the big premiere and we can't wait to see him. And we can't wait to see Stalking Santa. And the best part is: YOU'RE INVITED TOO! In fact, you can bring your friends, you can bring the whole family — it's going to be fantastic. Halloween will be a fond memory by that time and you'll be so ready to get stoked for the Holidays. A movie like Stalking Santa will do the trick.

Extra special bonus: the showing is free dollars and thirty free cents. Yep. It's a FREE movie, so no excuses. P
ut it on your calendars right away. Tell your friends.

Come to the Angelika Film Center, 18 West Houston St. (@ Mercer St.), New York, NY 10012, on Thursday, November 8th at 7:00 PM. I'll be there. My husband will be there. And if you say hello, I'll even try to introduce you to Mr. Christopher Clark himself.

UPDATE: I just heard from the Stalking Santa people. They mentioned that you can print out tickets here.



Labels:

add to kirtsy

11 Comments:

Blogger Kako said...

I am thinking of buying my tickets right now! I love Chris Clark!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 at 11:40:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Leslie said...

that is so great! is it opening anywhere else?

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 at 11:44:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Bek said...

I am SOOOO sad it is in NY...when is the SF premire? I love that in the movie Lisa was 7 months pregnant with #4 and now she is the SAME amount of pregnant w/ #5....

This one is funny...everyone should go.....

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 at 12:08:00 PM EDT  
Blogger breckster said...

What fun! We will be there. Horray for utah connections in filmmaking, and screenings in NYC.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 at 12:11:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kage said...

oooooooooh...tempting....gonna try

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 at 12:30:00 PM EDT  
Blogger topher clark said...

Wow - free press. Thanks, Gabby!!!!

I will try to have William Shatner there as well....and there's an LA screening on the 6th!

Can't wait to see the Blairs!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 at 2:51:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Mumsy said...

I.AM.SO.FREAKING.EXCITED.FOR.THIS!!!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 at 3:03:00 PM EDT  
Blogger m e l said...

My cousin's kid is in that movie too. Can't wait to see it!!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 at 6:51:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited because I also recently heard that Stalking Santa is being released on DVD on November 6. You know, for the folks that can't go to NY.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 at 9:31:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Emily S. said...

Sounds fun - we hate to miss it! I have seen the movie and it is funny and clever - great for the holidays.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 at 9:42:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm a firm believer in Santa! I always tell my kids if you stop believing he'll stop coming. I LOVE this time of year! Can't wait to go see the movie!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 at 9:13:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home